Cookie retention period: 13 months
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone and are used to store user data to facilitate browsing and enable certain functions.
When you visit our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in files called “cookies” which are stored on your terminal, subject to the choices you have made about cookies and which you can modify at any time.
WHY ARE COOKIES AND TRACKERS USED ?
The cookies issued by the Publisher on the Site enable us to:
● compile statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements that make up our services;
● adapt the presentation of our site according to the terminal used;
● adapt the presentation of our site according to the affinities of each user;
● to store information relating to a form that you have filled in on our website; ● to send you advertising material; ● to send you a newsletter.
on our website;
● to allow you to access reserved and personalised areas of our site, such as your account
your account using your login details;
To implement security measures;
tailor our offer to you based on your browsing of our site and may provide you with product recommendations; and
make product recommendations to you
customise the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertisements
Customise the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising spaces according to the personal information you have provided to us.
DO ALL COOKIES WORK THE SAME WAY ?
A distinction must be made between the types of cookies that do not require the user’s consent and the types of cookies that require the user’s consent in order to provide clear, accurate and complete information.
There are differences between cookies in terms of function, duration and the party that installs the cookie.
The different cookies according to their function:
A technical cookie is strictly necessary to ensure the smooth operation of a website and certain functions (from a technical point of view) for the benefit of Internet users. For example, to ensure access to protected parts of a website. Without this type of cookie, certain services (such as login, shopping basket and electronic payment) cannot function.
An analytics cookie collects information about how a visitor uses a website, such as which page is visited most often and which page displays error messages. The purpose of this type of cookie is to provide the website provider with information about how the website is working and how it can be improved. This cookie also improves the user experience for visitors.
A functional cookie is used to remember the choices made by the user, such as the choice of currency, language or region. In this way, users do not have to systematically indicate the elements that concern them and their preferences. In this way, the functional cookie improves the user-friendliness of the site for visitors.
An advertising cookie is used to send site visitors the advertisements that are most relevant to them, to ensure that the site does not systematically show them the same advertisements, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by ad networks with the permission of the website operator. They record all visits to a website.
The different types of cookies according to their duration :
● A session cookie is installed on the visitor’s computer and collects data for the duration of the visitor’s visit to the site. This cookie is deleted when the browser is closed.
● A persistent or permanent cookie is installed on the visitor’s computer for a specific (longer) period of time.
The different cookies depend on the party installing them :
● A first-party cookie is a cookie that is linked to the website that the Internet user is currently visiting.
● A third party cookie is a cookie placed by another party. These are, for example, companies that display advertising and (external) application providers whose advertising or application is integrated into the website visited.
HOW CAN I EXPRESS MY CHOICES ?
You can configure your browser to indicate whether you accept cookies and, if so, which ones.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in your browser’s help menu. This will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
● For SafariTM
● For ChromeTM
● For FirefoxTM
● For OperaTM
If you refuse to accept essential cookies, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.